I am a big fan of salads! That’s why I keep on posting tasty salads so that you can try it as well! 🙂
Eggplant is an excellent source of dietary fiber. It’s a very good source of vitamins B1, B6 and potassium. It’s a good source of copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, and folic acid.
One raw eggplant contains only 24 kcal!
This salad is based on eggplants for those who like it!!
Salad Serves: 4
– 1 large eggplant, sliced lengthwise
– 1 large red pepper
– 8 asparagus
– 4 cups of mix lettuce
– 10 cherry tomatoes
– 8 slices of low- fat halloumi cheese
– salt and pepper for the taste
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar for the dressing
– Slice and salt the eggplant pieces, then grill it for about 30 minutes, until it become soft.
– Grill pepper and when it cools, clean it then peal it
– Roast the asparagus
– Stuff the eggplant with halloumi cheese. Layer red pepper over cheese then put the asparagus. Roll tightly.
– Place the lettuce leaves in a big jar, and place the rolls over the greens.
– Top with cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper, and dress with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Nutritional analysis: per serving
Calories: 160 cal
Total fat: 7 g
Fiber: 7 g
Protein: 28 g
Bon appetit! 😀