Food Sensitivity TestingFood Detective test is a blood test for food antibodies (IgG) that can be conveniently used in the clinic of health professionals only. You don’t have to send off a sample and wait weeks to receive results from a testing laboratory. Food Detective gives you your results in just 40 minutes.
If you have any of the following symptoms, then you could be suffering from food intolerance:
- Anxiety (acute or chronic)
- Coeliac Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Itchy skin problems
- Sleep disturbances
- Water retention
- Weight control problems
HOW IT’S DONE
It is simple, safe, accurate and fast, Food Detective is the world’s first in-clinic test for food intolerance:
- Cereals: Corn, Durum Wheat, Gluten, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat.
- Nuts & Beans: Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Cocoa Bean, Peanut, Legume Mix (pea, lentil, haricot), Soya Bean, Walnut.
- Meats: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork.
- Fish: Freshwater Fish Mix (salmon, trout), Shellfish Mix (shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster, mussel), Tuna, White Fish Mix (haddock, cod, plaice)
- Vegetables: Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber, Leek, Peppers (red, green, yellow), Potato.
- Fruits: Apple, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit, Melon Mix (cantaloupe, water melon), Olive, Orange & Lemon, Strawberry, Tomato.
- Other: Egg (whole), Cow’s Milk, Garlic, Ginger, Mushroom, Tea, Yeast.
The Intolerance Test
Once a food intolerance is detected, it is advisable to eliminate any ‘reactive’ foods from the diet for at least 3 months.
When removing specific foods from the diet, you must try and replace those foods with substitutes. There are often more alternatives than you ever think!
Being healthy is so easy! Don’t make it hard!
Hours of Operation
SUN – THU 09:00am – 06:00pm
SAT 09:00am – 02:00pm
FRI We are closed, please drop us a message>
Drop Mira a Line
Let us know if you have any questions!
Thank you for visiting my page! My name is Mira Khattar. I’m an experienced Dietitian providing consultations in Kuwait, Lebanon and the region.