Every meal should be finished off with a delicious dessert! But after the calories you’ve just had, you want your dessert to be low in fat, but still delicious 😀
Are you a fan of fruits and yogurt??
125 calories and 1 gram of fat!
Ingredients: Makes 4 portions.
Passion fruit : 2 (cut in half, so 4 halves)
Strawberries : 300 grams, about 20 medium pieces.
Peaches : 2 chopped
Sweetener: 2 teaspoons (optional)
Low- fat frozen yogurt: almost 8 scoops (350 grams)
– Puree all the strawberries (leave a few for decoration). then take half of the puree.
– Scoop out the passion fruit pulp and add it to the first haf of the strawberry sauce. You can add sugar to it if needed. Place it on the side
– Place the other half of the strawberry puree and the chopped peaches in 4 cups
– Add 2 scoops of yogurt to each cup, topped with the few remaining strawberries.
– Pour the rest of the strawberry/ pasion fruit mixture puree at the end and serve.
That’s what I can call a delicious, low- fat, and easy to make dessert! 😉