They need nutrients that can help them maintain muscle mass, prevent prostate cancer, strengthen immune system and much more.
So guys!! Below is a list of the main super foods to start improving your health:
– Lean Red Meat: Lean cuts of beef are packed with protein with only a little more fat than chicken breast. Red meat is also one of the best sources of leucine, an amino acid that helps build muscle.
– Avocado: It is considered a “good fat” food. It decreases levels of total cholesterol and “bad” cholesterol (LDL). Olive oil and nuts also contain good fats.
– Salmon: This is another excellent source of healthy fat! It contains a special type, the “Omega-3 fatty acids”, which protects against heart diseases, some cancers, and arthritis.
– Ginger:It has an anti-inflammatory property.Research proves that eating ginger regularly may help reduce the pain of exercise-related muscle injuries. It aids in digestion and reduce migraine.
– Banana: This fruit is very rich in Potassium, important in muscle contractions and bone health. Getting enough potassium may be important to reduce sodium, and thus to lower blood pressure.
– Tomatoes: They are rich in lycopene, a potent antioxidant that may protect against some cancers. Some research suggests that men who eat tomato sauce regularly are less likely to get prostate cancer. So Adding tomato sauces to your meals can be super nutritious guys!
– Orange vegetables: Orange vegetables are an excellent source of beta-carotene, lutein, and vitamin C. Those nutrients also play a role in lowering a prostate cancer!
Best orange vegetables: Red peppers, carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
– Whole eggs: A whole egg provides lutein, protein, and iron! Even though the yolk is a source of cholesterol, it has more than half the protein and most of the flavor! If a certain food is rich in cholesterol, that doesn’t mean that it will increase your blood cholesterol level.
3 whole eggs per week are recommended.
– High Fiber cereals: Fiber helps keep your digestive system running smoothly, and that will help you while performing. It also protects your heart! Start to add some muesli to your favorite cereals, or go for a high fiber cereal choice
– Shellfish like oysters, crabs, mussels and prawns: They are rich in zinc, which is critically important for the heart, muscles, and reproductive system. Research has linked zinc deficiency to poor sperm quality and male infertility. If you’re not a seafood fan, nuts and seeds provide an excellent alternative