It’s been a long time that I didn’t write down what I usually eat during the whole day!
I have picked a random day! Yesterday!
As every morning, I start my day with 2 glasses of water, something I always tell my clients to do! 🙂
Breakfast: 10h am
– One cup of soya milk ( I am intolerant to the cow’s milk): 100 cal
And please read well the difference between milk intolerance and lactose intolerance
– 1 Brown baguette with light turkey (3 slices) with some mustard and cucumber:
At 12h pm:
– One red apple! (love it!!) : 60 cal
Lunch at 2h pm:
2 glasses of water of course!!
– I ordered from a light catering: One medium plate of moujaddara with a piece of bread, and a cabbage salad ( I missed moujaddara!! lolll) : 350 cal
Moujaddara is rich in protein and iron! And iron absorption increases when consuming it with vitamin C like cabbage and lemon sauce
At 4h pm:
– Chamomile hot drink, with free- cal sweeteners
At 6h pm:
Gym time! 30 minutes of elliptical + 1 hour of Fight- Do class! (amazing class!!!)
Dinner at 8.30h pm:
– Had dinner outside! 1 medium size grilled salmon with tartar sauce,and steamed vegetables ( cauliflower and broccoli) + 1 glass of red wine: 450 cal
So my whole intake was 1190 calories! 😀